(Dexter, MI) – Jolly Pumpkin is helping Winking Lizard celebrate its 25th anniversary in style.
Here are the details on Bambic as requested from NUBC VP Sales, Mike Turriff:
1) Will be released in January
2) This is an anniversary beer done for Winking Lizard so it will primarily be available at their 14 locales. However, Ohio law does not allow exclusivity for specific beers so even though the beer was made for Winking Lizard, I am sure it will pop up in other stores around the state.
3) Distribution in OH and our pubs only
4) Available in 330ml bottles. A few firkins were taken for upcoming Michigan Brewers Guild festivals. We will bottle as needed but will be shipping around 150 12-btl cases initially.
5) Available on draft at our pubs only
6) Overall, this beer is a blend of fresh Bam Biere and Batch 2 & 4 Lambic. The ratio will vary depending on batches but this was about 85% Bam and the rest Lambic.