(Grand Rapids, MI) – Founders Brewing revealed on Thursday that it will be coming out with a new beer and is enlisting beer drinkers to help choose a name and label for it.
The brewery is asking fans to vote because it ran into “rights issues” with the previous name, Endurance IPA. The beer will either be called All Day IPA or Two Track All Day IPA. Per the brewery’s website:
- A description. The beer you’ve been waiting for. Keeping your taste satisfied while keeping your senses sharp. An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains, and hops. Perfectly balanced for aggressive aromatics, moderate bitterness and a remarkably clean finish. It’s the perfect companion for tall tales around the bonfire, working around the yard, or introducing great craft beer to your Uncle Ernie and Aunt Claudia.
- The stats. 4.7% ABV, 42 IBUs, 6 SRM
- Tasting notes. Fresh and hoppy, tropical fruits, oats and wheat.
- Ingredients. Three varieties of malts, Simcoe and Amarillo hops (among others).
- The accolades. Won a silver medal at the 2010 GABF.
Voting on the poll ends at 5pm on Monday, April 4.