Rope Swing Summer Pilsner now Doing Business as Redhook Pilsner
Redhook and his buddies enjoyed last year’s pilsner so much that he is adding it to Redhook Brewery’s year-round lineup. Already a proven recipe, this beer was one of Redhook’s most beloved and highly consumed Seasonals when it was released last summer under the guise of Rope Swing Pilsner. Redhook Pilsner is available in grocery stores in 12-ounce bottles and on draught nationwide.
“We are excited to see Pilsner return in our year-round lineup. The beer is fermented with a yeast strain rooting back to the Czech Republic, and is aged at a temperature close to freezing for four to six weeks prior to finishing and packaging for a clean, crisp finish. We also use a healthy dose of Saaz hops and unique specialty malts to ensure the style is as authentic as possible.”
– Greg Deuhs, Redhook brewmaster
· Redhook Pilsner is brewed in an authentic Czech style.
· The pilsner offers a very soft palate and malt flavors that are offset by a medium dose of distinct Czech hops.
· Redhook Pilsner is a refreshing beer that finishes with a clean, bright, thirst-quenching quality.
Redhook Pilsner Rundown:
· Brewed in a traditional Czech style
· Alcohol by volume (ABV) of 5.3 percent
· 25 international bittering units (IBUs)
· Available in 12-ounce bottles and on draught nationwide
Redhook was born out of the energy and spirit of the early 80’s in the heart of Seattle. While the term didn’t exist at the time, Redhook became one of America’s first “craft” breweries. From a modest start in a former transmission shop in the Seattle neighborhood of Ballard, to the current breweries in Woodinville, Wash. and Portsmouth, N.H., Redhook has become one of America’s most recognized craft breweries. While Redhook has “grown up” over the past 30 years, one thing has never changed – it’s still brewing great beers like ESB, Long Hammer IPA, Copperhook, and seasonal brews. Most importantly, Redhook makes sure it has fun doing it. Redhook’s beers are available in both draught and bottles and are distributed nationally through a network of wholesale distributors. For more information, visit www.redhook.com