(Lakewood, NY) – The following Southern Tier Brewing news just found its way into my inbox…
Southern Tier Brewing continues to grow at a rapid pace…through April, we have seen 122% growth YTD as a brewery.
Our plan was for 74% growth so, as you can see, we are way ahead of where we thought we would be. To compensate, we have been forced to make a few changes to the beer line-up. Here are the changes:
- Heavy Weizen will not be produced this year.
- Cuvee #1 will be postponed until October.
- Big Red will be suspended until further notice. (There are approx. 350 cases left on hand)
- Hoppe will be suspended until further notice. (There are approx. 180 cases left on hand)
- Mokah will begin to ship this week and will all be shipped by early June
- Farmer’s Tan will begin to ship in late May
- Crème Brulee will ship in late June
We just installed four new 200 BBL fermenters that are on line now and has an additional two new 200 BBL fermenters arriving in early July.