CONTEST: Retweet this post, share/like it on Facebook or follow Julio’s Beer updates using the links in the bottom half of the post. Three winners in the U.S. will be randomly selected to each win a Julio’s t-shirt. Deadline for entry is Friday, February 3rd at 12pm EST.
Heading into Boston for a certain beer festival this weekend? You may want to stop into Julio’s Liquors and see what they have to offer. Here are 5 reasons why…
1) See the amazing selection of over 1,500 beers firsthand. Recent beer arrivals include North Coast Bourbon-Barrel-Aged Old Rasputin, Ommegang Seduction and Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Leftovers Ale. Julio’s is a beer and wine lover’s toy store with a solid selection of hot sauces and cigars as well.
2) Take advantage of the “Mix a Six” 15% off discount. Buy six single beers (any 12 oz/ 22 oz /750 oz) and receive a 15% discount and a card punch. Every sixth card punch, you get a gift. Some stores hate the “Mix a Six” but it remains the best way to sample a number of beers at home. Julio’s encourages it.
3) Try the local flavor. There has been an increase in limited bottles from local Boston-area breweries like Cambridge Brewing, Backlash Beer and Slumbrew since the last big beer fest. You can’t get a lot of these niche local brewers’ beers outside of the state.
4) Speaking of local beers, there is still time to grab some Smuttynose Rye(a)n Ale. Beernews.org featured this one about a month ago and there are only a handful of cases left.
5) Stock up for your Super Bowl party with some 12-packs. 12-packs on sale for $11.99 include Samuel Adams, Harpoon, Wachusett and Smuttynose. Also, Mayflower 6-packs are on sale for $7.99.
Best ways to follow Julio’s for further updates…