(Tampa, FL) – The increasingly rambunctious social media manager for Cigar City Brewing left some (nevertheless) informative Facebook status updates this morning.
- “Today we’re brewing: GUAVA GROVE!!!!!!!!!! Yes it’s finally back!!!!!! in a few weeks…!!!!!! Who’s excited??? I am!!!!!”
- “It’ll be distributed wide and far. The first run was the same strain we’re using now. We went to a sour strain soon after and well that caused more headaches than we intended so now we’re back to the original.”
- “Next week we’re brewing a little guy we like to call MARSHAL ZHUKOV’S IMPERIAL STOUT. Unfortunately it’s not looking like it’ll be ready for release in August like we originally planned, but it will see an early September release. This is due to the transition to our new brewhouse, as it’s been a rough (but oh so fun) one. Don’t worry though, we’re brewing even more than we did last year so there should be plenty to go around!”
- “We’re planning to barrel age a lot of this batch.”
- “Humidor Imperial Stout won’t see a bottle release this year, but I’m sure we’ll keg up some here and there…”
- “Today’s a good day to give you guys good news, so how about this: next week we’re bottling and kegging up the largest batch we’ve ever done of……………………………………… WHITE OAK JAI ALAI IPA! Hopefully this will shut everyone up!”