(Portland, OR) – The latest from Laurelwood Brewing Co., according to this Brews News video.
- Is launching a new Southeast Portland location with a grand opening on Oct. 18
- After 6.5 years, Lead Brewer, Dustin Kellner, is leaving (or has left?) for Bend for some new “brewing opportunities.” The company is promoting brewer, Shane Watterson, to take his place.
- The company is adding cask ales in the next week or two.
- Newest Imperial bottle releases are Vinter Varmer and Moose & Squirrel.
- On a related note outside of the video, the company won a gold medal for Deranger Imperial Red Ale and a bronze medal for Mother Lode Golden Ale at the Great American Beer Festival on Saturday.