(Las Vegas, NV) – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is set to open Nevada’s first Goose Island Pub this June. Goose Island Beer Company is an innovator and leader in the craft of brewing, and the resort will offer eight of its signature beers on tap, bottles of Bourbon County and a wide selection of wines, liquor and pub-style food.
Each Goose Island beer strives to define style and captivate the hearts, imaginations and palates of beer drinkers. Hard Rock Hotel’s eight Goose Island beers on tap include:
· Goose 312 Wheat Ale – an urban wheat ale with a hazy straw color, light orange hop aroma, fruity ale flavor and creamy body.
· Goose Four Star Pils – a pilsner with a saffron color, bright floral aroma, crisp flavor and light body
· Goose Green Line Pale Ale – an American pale ale with a goldenrod color, bright American hop aroma, citrus flavor and light crisp body.
· Goose Honker’s Ale – an English-style bitter with a golden sunset color, fruity hop aroma, biscuit malt flavor and soft body.
· Goose IPA – an English India pale ale with a bourbon color, grapefruit aroma, fruity hop flavor and dry body.
· Matilda – inspired by great Trappist ales, this Belgian-style pale ale is fermented with the wild yeast Brettanomyces. Matilda pours a golden sunrise color with dried fruit and clove aromas, a spicy yeast flavor and a satisfying dry finish.
· Sofie – a Belgian-style farmhouse ale with spicy white pepper, citrus tartness, a creamy vanilla finish and light body.
· Summertime Kölsch – a Kölsch with a sunshine color, floral esters, fruity flavors and crisp finish – the perfect summer session ale.
“We’ve been pouring Goose Island beers at our venues for quite some time now,” said Jon Newton, vice president of food and beverage at Hard Rock Hotel. “We are honored to welcome the pub to the Hard Rock Hotel family and are excited to serve the best beers in town.”
In addition to beverages, guests can also indulge in pub-style food at the venue. Items include:
· Cast Iron Chicago Pizza Dip – marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, basil and giardiniera; served with garlic crust on the side.
· South Side Deli – generous amount of corned beef, cole slaw, tomato and mustard made with Goose Honker’s Ale; served on rye bread with house potato chips on the side.
· Shrimp Po Boy – fried shrimp, iceberg lettuce, tomato and creole mayo made with Goose 312 Wheat Ale; served on a hoagie roll with house potato chips on the side.
For more information, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com or call 702.693.5505.
About Goose Island Beer Company
Goose Island Beer Company is one of Chicago’s original craft beer companies. Since 1988, the brewery has thrived on continual innovation and a reliance on quality of ingredients. Goose Island pioneered barrel-aged beer with the renowned Bourbon County Brand Stout which sits alongside the well-balanced and award winning portfolio of beers including: Goose IPA, Goose Four Star Pils and the barrel-aged saison, Sofie. Access to the largest contiguous hop farm in the U.S., Elk Mountain Farms in northwest Idaho, provides the Goose Island brewers with everything they need to live up to their mantra: We don’t need to be the only beer you drink. We just want to be the best beer you drink. For more information on Goose Island, please visit www.gooseisland.com and be sure to follow @GooseIsland on Twitter and Instagram.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-strip playground, just minutes and less than three miles from McCarran International Airport. The premier destination entertainment resort is owned by Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund II and managed by WG-Harmon, LLC, a subsidiary of Warner Gaming, LLC. Built in 1995, the property completed a $700 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe, Guns N’ Roses and KISS have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 rooms and suites, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites; the 15-story HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 60,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.8 acres of tropical pool paradise, which was voted as the No. 1 “Best Hotel Pool” in the 2015 USA Today 10Best Readers Choice contest; the world-famous pool party REHAB Beach Club; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky’s Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction and Rocks The Jewelers. For room availability and additional information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800.473.7625) or visit hardrockhotel.com. Follow Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates.