[Sponsored Press Release:]
(Nashville, TN) – The Second Annual Southern Brewers Conference Trade Show Floor is almost sold out! Vendors, book your booth now at www.southernbrewersconference.com/tradeshow.
SBC is excited to announce:
● Brewers! Receive 10% off registration fees using code “BREWER” until May 31. Register now at www.southernbrewersconference.com/#register.
● Leah Ashburn, Family Owner & President of Highland Brewing Company, will be the SBC 2017 Keynote Speaker
● Breakout educational seminars are almost fully booked. We look forward to posting the schedule soon!
This craft brewery industry event will be held Wednesday, August 23, 2017 through Friday, August 25, 2017 at the Music City Center in Downtown Nashville, TN. SBC will donate 10% of net proceeds (shared) to our targeted 13 states’ Brewers Guilds that have 10+ breweries in paid attendance (FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, KY, TN, AL, MS, AR, LA, TX).
The Southern Brewers Conference is designed to be a focused, affordable, and geographically accessible opportunity for all those involved in the South’s craft beer industry. SBC will be a gathering of: on and off-premise business owners and managers, allied trade businesses, distribution companies, aspiring brewers, as well as many of the over 1,000 craft breweries currently producing in this geographic area. The mission is to create a regional conference where the Southern craft beer industry can come together in a united effort to learn, grow, and move the Southern Brewing culture forward.
Attendees of SBC will have access to:
● Wednesday evening Welcome Reception featuring the craft breweries of Tennessee
● Thursday Morning Welcome Breakfast with Keynote Address by Leah Ashburn of Highland Brewing Company
● 3-day Trade Show featuring 80+ vendor booths and 7 beer sampling stations
● 2 days of breakout educational seminars
● Many other extracurricular events hosted by local restaurants, bars, and breweries
SBC attendee registration fees are significantly lower for the 2017 conference in order to encourage brewers from not only our target 13 state region but from all over the U.S. to attend. We have added an extra afternoon entirely devoted to the trade show to allow attendees more time to visit exhibitor booths and enjoy the craft beer sampling stations.
Contact Emily Stewart at [email protected] for information about becoming a sponsor or trade show vendor at SBC.
The Southern Brewers Conference is presented by Rhizome Productions and Half Full Productions and is supported by the Tennessee Craft Brewers Guild and the Southern Brewers Conference Committee including: Linus Hall and Neil McCormick (Yazoo Brewing Company), Bailey Spaulding (Jackalope Brewing Company, President Tennessee Craft Brewers Guild), Jason Sparks and AK Dettwiller (DET Distributing Company), Kurt Strickmaker (Bounty Bev), Megan Vacek and Kyle Lawing (Ajax Turner Company), Clark Calvert (Lipman Brothers), Rich Foge (Tennessee Malt Beverage Association), William Cheek (Bone McAllester Norton PLLC), Jeff Walton (A Head for Profits), Jason McMurray (R.S. Lipman Company), Scott Wright (Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation)