The Rare Beer Club announces its June selections. More details on how to order from this club below! This month’s featured beers:
– Mystic Luminous Ruins Hoppy Kettle Sour Wild Ale
– Lambickx Private Domain 2015 Hand Selected Lambic
[1) Use a BeerPulse discount]
Use one of the promo codes below when you order. You may use these codes on any of the multiple beer clubs offered by The Microbrewed Beer Club of the Month, not just The Rare Beer Club.
BEERPULSE10 – $10 off ANY Beer Club Membership (2-month minimum)
BEERPULSE15 – $15 off ANY prepaid Beer Club Membership of 6 months or longer
BEERPULSE25 – $25 off ANY prepaid 12 month Beer Club Membership
[2) Check out this month’s featured beers]
Lambickx Private Domain – 2015 Hand Selected Lambic
We’re pretty darn thrilled with how this latest rendition of the Lambickx line turned out. It was originally brewed in 2013, then aged in 600-liter French oak barrels before being bottled in 2015. Our sampled batch was limited to 5,579 bottles, and these Lambickx releases see a very modest release in the U.S. overall: just over 100 cases in 2016, scattered in wee handfuls across about a dozen states. (The importer is expecting similar amounts…
This beer sees very light U.S. distribution. Only 105 cases sold in 2016 across 13 states: PA, NY, DE, MD, NJ, OH, IN, KY, TN, CO, HI, AZ, WA. The importer expects similar distribution outside of The Rare Beer Club alotment in 2017.
Mystic Brewery – Luminous Ruins
While flying under a lot of folks’ radar, Mystic has been producing some amazing stuff up at their spot just outside of Boston. Some examples: Spectral Evidence, an imperial stout using Massachusetts malted wheat and native yeast; Entropy, a 14.5% ABV “Boston Cognac” that goes through four fermentations with four different yeast strains; and Amais, one of the rare recent examples of a dark stock ale aged in American oak. And Mystic Brewery…
This beer also sees very light distribution, only being available in Massachusetts in 2016 with production limited to 65 cases. The brewery hopes to move a still-limited 180-200 cases in 2017.
ORDERING DEADLINE: To get these beers, please place your order on or before June 15th 11:59PM EDT & make sure to ask for these beers.
Note that beers are sometimes/often available for the following month’s shipment as well. Also, you may substitute in other beers as described below.
[3) Don’t want this month’s featured beers? Substitute in other beers]
For your first shipment, you will receive the above two beers unless you specify otherwise. You may call 800-625-8238 and ask for one of the beers that they still have on the floor and substitute it into your first shipment. Just make sure to do so right after you place your order.
Beginning with the second month, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the Personalized Shipment Program™ which ensures that as a personal member of The Rare Beer Club™ you’ll receive only the beers you want to get. (Also available to gift recipients upon request.) Each month prior to receiving your shipment, you will be sent an email detailing the two upcoming beer selections and given the ability customize what you will receive. You can:
-Add more bottles of either or both of the upcoming featured beers
-Add more of your favorite past selections
-Replace one or both of the featured beers with your favorite past selections
-Choose not to receive one of the featured beers
-Skip the entire shipment altogether
-You’re in complete control of what you receive every month and can rest easy knowing you’ll never get a beer you didn’t want to get. No other beer club offers that kind of flexibility.
[4) Beers available to substitute/order in your next shipment]
RB = RateBeer Score
UT = Untappd score
*$4.50 per bottle extra for each Jolly Pumpkin beer
1) Les Trois Mousquetaires Hors Serie Saison Brett – RB 99
2) Boon Oude Geuze Black Label 2016 – RB 99
3) Dunham Saison du Pinacle – RB 98
4) *Jolly Pumpkin Noel de Calabaza Special Ale – RB 97
5) Mystic Luminous Ruins Hoppy Kettle Sour Wild Ale – UT 3.96
6) Lambickx Private Domain 2015 Hand Selected Lambic – RB 94
7) LadyFace Ales Derailleur Oaked Biere De Garde – RB 92 – Note: 500 ml bottle
8) LadyFace Ales Flamberge Oaked Flemish Red Ale – UT 3.887 / 5.0 – Note: 500 ml bottle
9) Oproer Imperial Oatmeal Stout – UT 3.75 / 5.0 – CURRENT MONTH SELECTION
10) Flying Fish Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot – UT 3.68 / 5.0
11) O’So Space Ace Oddity – UT 3.61 / 5.0 – RBC EXCLUSIVE – CURRENT MONTH SELECTION
You can view many of the available beers for any given month on our special landing page. Read on below to learn more about the monthly Rare Beer Club.
[5) How many bottles can I order?]
You can order a no-obligation membership or a prepaid membership. There is no cancellation fee. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. There are three different membership levels:
Platinum – (6) – 750 ml. bottles each month, three bottles of two different beers. $69.95 plus $19.00 S&H per month.
Gold – (4) – 750 ml. bottles each month, two bottles of two different beers. $52.95 plus $16.00 S&H per month.
Silver – (2) – 750 ml. bottles each month, one bottle of two different beers. $32.95 plus $14.00 S&H per month.
The beer will arrive at your address approximately 2-3 weeks after the 15th-of-the-month deadline passes.
[6) Give as a gift]
– Choose from 4 unique beer club membership types to meet your budget and suit all palates.
– Send anywhere from 2 to 12 shipments, sending every month, every other month, quarterly or on specific months you choose and your thoughtfulness will be remembered long after the first shipment arrives.
– Use our Design Your Own Club™ program to combine our four beer clubs into a single membership or combine a beer club membership with any of our other 5 monthly clubs.
– Order easily online or toll free in minutes.
– Print out or email a customized gift announcement now or on the date you choose. No gift wrapping or waiting in line ship your gift.
– Best of all, rest easy knowing that we’re going to make you stand out by shipping an assortment of expertly selected, hard-to-find craft beers throughout the duration of your gift.
[7) Social Media Updates]