The popular brewery’s latest beer release joins their growing line-up of canned beers, and will be available in four-packs of 16-oz. cans to go while supplies last
On Thursday, August 3, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
* Ore House IPA is a Golden IPA with a balanced hop bitterness and wonderful citrus, and pine aroma and flavor, weighing in at 6.5% ABV
* The popular hop-forward ale will be available in limited quantities, while supplies last, in four-packs of 16-oz. cans for take-out only.
* Ore House IPA will also be available year-round on draft at all 12 Iron Hill locations.
* Ore House IPA joined Iron Hill’s signature series in 2014 and was the result of a company-wide collaboration project that started with each Iron Hill brewer creating their own IPA and voting on their favorite version. It is named for one of Iron Hill’s original beers, Ore House Amber.
* The can also features a fun new design from Pittsburgh, PA’s Smith Brothers Agency
About Iron Hill…Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE 20 years ago, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 12 locations across the mid-Atlantic. Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 45 medals from the Great American Beer Festival in an unbroken 20-year winning streak that continues today.
Locations include…Newark, DE