[Sponsored Press Release:]
The Second Annual Southern Brewers Conference is a craft brewery industry event that will be held Wednesday, August 23, 2017 through Friday, August 25, 2017 at the Music City Center in Downtown Nashville, TN.
Brewers receive 10% off registration fees using code “BREWER” until August 9! Register now at www.southernbrewersconference.com/#register.
Industry All Access passes and Brewer All Access passes are ALL INCLUSIVE providing access to:
● Wednesday evening Welcome Reception & Happy Hour featuring the craft breweries of Tennessee
● Thursday Morning Welcome Breakfast with keynote Address by Leah Ashburn of Highland Brewing Company
● Complimentary Lunches Thursday and Friday
● 2 ½ day Trade Show featuring 80+ vendor booths and 7 beer sampling stations with 15+ rotating taps featuring 40+ craft beers from the Southeast
● 2 days of Breakout Educational Seminars (check out the schedule at www.southernbrewersconference.com/schedule)
● Sponsored Offsite After Parties at some of Nashville’s Best Craft Breweries and Local Restaurants/Music Venues
● Hotel group rates at the Millennium Maxwell House (book your room through our website here: www.southernbrewersconference.com/about/travel)
The Southern Brewers Conference is presented by Blefa and sponsored by Lipman Brothers, DET Distributing, Ajax Turner, Keg Logistics, Amoretti, PakTech, Porter Keadle Moore, A Head for Profits, Martin & Zerfoss, One Vision Corp, Sahm Glass, BountyBev, and Best Brands.