(Westborough, MA) – ‘Stone for the Holidays’ event highlights exclusive collaboration beers brewed at Stone Brewing – Berlin
WHAT: Meet Stone Brewer Jeremy Moynier for a presentation and tastings of the Stone Berlin Groundbreaking Collaboration beers
These six 1.5L beers were brewed one-off at Stone Brewing – Berlin with some of Stone’s best friends in brewing. A celebration of global craft beer, these are among Stone’s most exclusive and refined beers ever brewed. The 14-part series features unique styles, like the imperial Saison and Ã¼berized Berliner Weisse. From the dream they were built upon, to the packaging and the beer that fills them, these beers are truly groundbreaking.
WHEN: Saturday, November 18 2-4 p.m.
WHERE: Julio’s Liquors, 140 Turnpike Rd., Westborough, MA 01581
WHO: FREE EVENT! All are welcome. Beer presentation and tasting led by Stone Brewing Senior Innovation Manager, Jeremy Moynier
– Maui / Stone “Aloha! Berlin” – Imperial coconut porter
– Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone “Royale Imperial Saison Du BUFF” – Imperial farmhouse style ale brewed with parsley, sage, rosemary & lemon thyme
– BrewDog / Stone “Super Bashah” – Black Belgian style double IPA
– The Lost Abbey / Stone “Sticks N’ Stones” – Dark imperial pilsner finished on wood chips and granite
– Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch “ZÃ¼per Magik w00tstout”- Ale brewed with hazelnuts, pecans & almonds, partially aged in whiskey barrels
Plus a special Arrogant Brewing guest collaboration:
– Arrogant Brewing / Baladin “In Bocca al Lupo” – A mother of an ale brewed with gentian root
[BeerPulse Note: Julio’s Liquors is a BeerPulse sponsor though this event announcement was submitted by Stone Brewing Co.]